eNWealth report: Over the weekend of 9th and 10th I was busy with eNWealth program. Master taught the workshop online live.
On Thursday we had regular satsang after work. We did eNKriya and did Guru Pooja and Lakshmi Pooja. Tina Ma decided to stay with me and she cleaned the entire two floors. I cooked food while talking to her and taught her how to cook Indian dishes that look sexy. She laughed hearing such expressions coming from me!
To my utter joy, my twin KalaaDevi Ma came with her daughter Tumaia and her sister Ma Samarapini. My friend Kelly came with her two wonderful children - Keith and daughter Haily. My spiritual son Kiran (Kamalatman) visited couple of time. He took the children to mall. My other son Ananda Kavi came with his wife Kalpana. She took the children to see a movie.
Ma KalaaDevi and Ma Samarpini changed the look of the workshop room next day. Kathy Ma had given us the speaker but she could not come because her husband fell sick. We prayed for his recovery but missed her a lot.
I did not get to attend the entire program as I was taking care of cooking, cleaning, technical stuffs and parenting etc. I missed the story where Master told the story about His childhood regarding the money they received. If any of you remember it, please write it here.
I learned a lot. I can't write every thing but here is the essence from my point of view. I would really want to know others experience.
- We have blind spots in us regarding dealing (spending/saving/using/abusing) with the money. We need to be totally aware of them when we get into them.
- Wealth creation is a process that is completely aligned with Cosmic plan. Universe/Cosmos is abundant. It has more than plenty for every one. Our mental set up about money is responsible for our money situation.
- Master taught two basic Vedic techniques for wealth creation:
* Samana Kriya: He reprogrammed our wish list in proper wording by using Samana kriya (in the space between incoming and out going breaths)
* Samyama Kriya: He reprogrammed so that our bodies take proper actions required for wealth creation.
- Master's programs are the only programs that I have attended where the majority of the work is done on me by Master Himself. I notice He does not give credit to Himself. It was some modern course conducted by modern world they would have used this as selling point; whereas Master maintains low key. No other workshops guarantees what Master does. He does real transformation. Software and if needed hardware changes happen for sure.
- Philadelphia group echos with RaviKiran Bhai and declared - Money is Energy, we multiply it. We decided to meet periodically to start eN Entrepreneur Society in Philadelphia center. This was the idea given by a participant in Bidadi (I guess). Together we will form businesses that will help everyone grow.
Here are some important one liners; kindly add to the list I have missed:
- Wealth is life.
- Wealth is constantly creating by swallowing every opportunity coming in our ways.
- No contentment allowed as far is wealth creation is concerned.
- work-work and work towards creating wealth and enjoying it.
- Unclutch from the suffering we carry inside regarding wealth.
I wish to thank all of you for supporting me and loving me in spite of my n-number of idiosyncrasies!
Love in Nithyananda!
Jai Guru Dev!